Leading OTT platform Amazon Prime Video, which has numerous titles to stream, has come up with a new service for its Indian users. In a special event in Mumbai, the OTT giant has launched a new service to give more entertainment.
It has launched a ‘pay-per-view’ service called Prime Video Store in India. The service was available to the USA and other overseas users. You can use the service to watch exclusive movies, documentaries and others. It is one of the best options to get early access to some movies.
In India, the subscription starts at Rs. 99 and the highest is Rs. 499. Once you rent a movie or any other title, you can watch it within 30 days and once you begin watching it, you need to finish it within 48 hours. We need to wait to know how people will react to this new service.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s a blessing: Meenakshi Chaudhary on acting with Mahesh Babu and Vijay
- Tiger Vs. Pathaan: No truth in those rumors
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?
- Ravi Teja disappointed with his latest film being shelved?