Is Pawan Kalyan going to sport an all new look for ‘Gabbar Singh 2’? That seems to be the case according to the latest gossip going around in film offices and canteens. The Power Star has reportedly decided to adopt a slight change in look and dressing style for the movie.
Pawan has always been at the front when it comes to trying out new styles. From the ‘Balu’ pant to his dress in Khushi, he has taken the unconventional approach and it has paid off richly in terms of craze. Now, he is all set to do that again.
The movie will be directed by Bobby and Sharath Marar is the producer. Anisha Ambrose has been confirmed as one of the heroines.
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?
- Has Akira shifted to Hyderabad? Renu Desai clarifies