Ayyappanum Kohshiyum is a film that was a super hit in Malayalam. The same project is being remade in Telugu with Pawan Kalyan. It was also announced a few weeks back.
Ever since the film was announced, there has been news that star director Trivikram will be penning dialogues for this film. The latest gossip going around reveals that the makers, Sithara Entertainments are paying Trivikram close to 6 crores for collaborating with the project.
The hunt for the other hero is on as of now and we need to see who is that lucky hero who will get a chance to act with Pawan Kalyan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ragini Dwivedi set to make a comeback in films
- Janhvi Kapoor auditions for Hollywood films
- Venkatesh’s Drushyam 2 to kick-start on this date
- Young Telugu actress’ husband all set to turn director
- Puri Jagannadh’s special care for son’s Romantic
- Star composer for Ram’s next; Latest updates here