The Corona lockdown has sent a shockwave in many businesses and has left many reeling. The film shoots have been postponed and the most affected is Pawan Kalyan as two of his big films have come to a halt now.
One is Vakeel Saab and the other is a film with Krish. Now with all these films getting postponed, Krish has decided to take it easy and bring his film in the summer of 2021.
The film is a period drama and requires a lot of set work and that is not possible because of the lockdown situations. If the situation gets better, then the makers will go to shoot. For now, nothing is happening on this front.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture
- After Pawan’s Johnny, Renu Desai finally back to face camera
- Sushanth to resume shooting for his next