Shooting of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ has shifted to Padmalaya Studios today from Saradhi Studios. The movie is being directed by Puri Jagan and Tamanna is playing the heroine’s role. The film is a media satire with political elements and it is coming after the blockbuster success of ‘Gabbar Singh’.
Scheduled to release on October 18th, the movie’s shoot is going on at a rapid pace and Pawan is taking part in the proceedings with great enthusiasm. Mani Sharma is scoring the music for this film while Shyam K. Naidu is handling cinematography. Danayya DVV is the producer of the project.
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a tentative date
- Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu wish TRS
- Telangana Election Results : Celeb Reactions
- Telangana Elections (teluguin.com) : Constituency wise electoral results