Shooting of Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Cameraman Ganga tho Rambabu’ has shifted to Padmalaya Studios today from Saradhi Studios. The movie is being directed by Puri Jagan and Tamanna is playing the heroine’s role. The film is a media satire with political elements and it is coming after the blockbuster success of ‘Gabbar Singh’.
Scheduled to release on October 18th, the movie’s shoot is going on at a rapid pace and Pawan is taking part in the proceedings with great enthusiasm. Mani Sharma is scoring the music for this film while Shyam K. Naidu is handling cinematography. Danayya DVV is the producer of the project.
- Nagarjuna wraps up Brahmastra shoot in London
- Sarkar’s Hindi satellite rights deal sets a non-Baahubali record
- RX 100’s hero signs yet another biggie
- Antariksham’s much-awaited teaser to be out soon
- Ram to introduce a new dance style with HGPK