By now, everyone knows that Pawan Kalyan is all set to make his comeback with the remake of the hit Hindi films Pink.
The pre-production of the film is currently on and the news is that a special set of a court set up will soon be constructed in the Annapurna Studios of Hyderabad.
More than half of the film will be shot in this special set. Sriram Venu is directing this film which is being produced by Dil Raju and Boney Kapoor.
Articles that might interest you:
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film