If the ongoing buzz in the media circles is to be believed, Sharad Kelkar, a popular television artist in Hindi, will be playing the adversary to Pawan Kalyan in Gabbar Singh 2. Sharad Kelkar is a versatile small screen actor who has been appearing in different roles in various soap operas. He also acted in a few Bollywood movies in recent times. It is heard that the makers of Gabbar Singh 2 have zeroed in on him to play the villain’s role. However, an official confirmation is awaited.
In the meantime, Pawan Kalyan, who is now in Bangalore, is getting ready to join the unit very soon. Already, the unit had shot some crucial scenes in a remote village near Pune in the first schedule. Major part of the next schedule will be shot in Gujarat.
Young and charming actress, Anisha Ambrose, will share screen with Pawan Kalyan in this film,which is being directed by KS Ravindra aka Bobby of ‘Power’ fame. Sarat Marar is the producer and Devi Sri Prasad is handling the music department.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Pawan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Acharya pushed to Sankranthi, 2021?
- Poll : When do you think RRR will release?
- Here is the first Indian star to resume shooting amid Coronavirus scare
- Guess : Who is this star daughter?