Post the debacle of Acharya, megastar Chiranjeevi left for the US for a month-long summer vacation. He is now back in town and has got busy immediately.
As of now, he is dubbing for his latest film Godfather which has been directed by Mohan Raja. The film is almost done with its shoot and has started its post-production as well.
Salman Khan also plays a small role in this film which is the remake of the hit Malayalam film Lucifer. The makers will soon start the promotions of the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out