Star hero Suriya’s forthcoming action entertainer, S3, was supposed to hit the screens on December 16th. However, the makers announced recently that the movie’s release has been pushed to the 23rd of this month.
In his latest media interaction, Suriya revealed that he postponed S3 only because Ram Charan’s Dhruva was releasing on December 9th. Suriya went on to say that he is forever indebted to Allu Aravind for giving him a great launch pad in Tollywood with Ghajini and wholeheartedly wished that Dhruva will be a huge success.
- Kannada actor’s Tollywood comeback with Vijay Deverakonda’s film
- Bollywood superstar’s special role in Thalapathy63?
- Padara Padara from Maharshi is a moving song: Shankar Mahadevan
- Gautam Tinnanuri reveals the most difficult part of Jersey
- Dubbed version of Vijay Deverakonda’s film ready for release
- Bhumika’s iconic film to have a sequel