After a slow start on Friday, the latest releases like Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Antariksham, KGF and Maari 2 have had a pretty ordinary Saturday at the box-offices in Krishna and Guntur districts. All the film’s need to pick up momentum on Sunday to post decent first weekend numbers.
In Krishna district, on Saturday, Padi Padi Leche Manasu collected a share of Rs 5.84 lakhs, taking its 2-day total to Rs 16.15 lakhs. On the other hand, Antariksham collected Rs 6.29 lakh share on Saturday, ending up with a 2-day total of Rs 13.43 lakhs. KGF collected a 2nd day share of Rs 5.46 lakhs and the film’s 2-day share tallies to Rs 10.89 lakhs. Finally, Maari 2 had collected Rs 1.37 lakhs on Saturday, taking its 2-day total to Rs 3.46 lakhs.
In Guntur, KGF collected Rs 4.55 lakhs on Saturday, taking its 2-day total to Rs 10.44 lakhs.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju gets his entire office staff vaccinated
- RGV gives a big boost to short filmmakers
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number