Ever since star character artiste Prakash Raj announced that he is in the race for MAA President post, there has been a criticism about his so-called ‘non-local’ identity. Needless to say, this criticism is unwanted, especially against an actor who has been at Tollywood’s service for the last 23 years.
And during a recent media interaction as Prakash Raj introduced his panel, actor-producer Bandla Ganesh made some striking comments against the criticism on Prakash Raj’s non-local status. “Prabhas is born here, but he is ruling India now. Hollywood is asking Rajamouli to make movies there. What is this local and non-local debate? We are all one and we all belong to MAA,” Ganesh said.
Bandla Ganesh also said that Prakash Raj had adopted Kondareddipalle village and became a god to the villagers. He went on to reveal how Prakash Raj sheltered hundreds of homeless migrant labourers for nearly 3 months during the lockdown last year. Ganesh concluded saying that MAA will prosper if Prakash Raj becomes the President.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi launches Crazy Uncles’ title song
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day