Superstar Prabhas created a mighty scare when he went to Georgia to shoot for his film in the direction of Radha Krishna. But as things became quite serious, he came back all of a sudden.
The shoot was stalled and now even the post-production works which were going on from the last few days were also stopped. The talk is that Prabhas took this decision as he wanted the safety of everyone and decided that things will restart only when the virus scare goes down.
The production house, UV Creations also confirmed the same and revealed that all the activities have been kept on hold and there will be no updates from now on.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally
- Rajasekhar recovering; To be moved out of ICU
- Chay, Samantha’s amusing banter about kids