Following the humongous success of the Baahubali franchise, Prabhas’ popularity across the country grew by leaps and bounds. Leading Bollywood production house T-Series anticipated Prabhas’ stardom and collaborated with him on Saaho and now Radhe Shyam.
But if the latest reports coming in from Bollywood are anything to go by, Prabhas may be joining forces with T-Series for a hat-trick film. Apparently, T-Series’ Bhushan Kumar is planning a mega mythological magnum opus written Prabhas. Interestingly, the film will be primarily made in Hindi and it will also release in Telugu and Tamil.
Apparently, T-Series is in plans to mount this film on a massive scale a la the Baahubali franchise. The project may be going on floors after Prabhas wraps up Nag Ashwin’s sci-fi thriller.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue