An experimental film titled Prayogam is all set to release on December 30. Directed by Bhanu Prakash, the film narrates the story of a scientist who conducts an experiment to catch the drug mafia. The specialty of the film is that most part of the film is going to be screened in a split screen format, where four different stories in the film are shown at once. The total length of the film is 2 hours 23 minutes. This is probably the first time that this split screen format is being used for an Indian film, although the makers claim that it might be the first of its kind in the history of world cinema. Surya and Bhanu Prakash are playing lead roles.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans