India Kitchen restaurant in Manchester, Connecticut, Tarani Paruchuri and Sreenivas Atluri organized Balakrishna starrer “Legend” movie success meet on April 5th , 2014 at India Kitchen restaurant.
More than 150 Balayya fans made the event grand success attending the meet from Connecticut, New Jersey, Boston and Rhode Island. Balayya Fans celebrated the “Legend” movie success wearing “Legend T-shirts”
NRI TDP Campaign team members demonstrated how they designed the pamphlets in support of TDP which were distributed in Andhra and Telangana to provide awareness to the people about the development that was made while Chandra Babu Naidu served as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Members attended the meeting gave emotional speeches and expressed the need to support TDP at this juncture as elections are nearing.
Boyapati Srinu interacted with the Balayya fans through Teleconference
TV5 covered the entire event.
– India Kitchen restaurant management Tarani Paruchuri and Sreenivas Atluri thanked everyone attended the event and making it successful.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?
- Interview : Chetan Maddineni- First Rank Raju is a universal subject
- Shruthi Haasan roped in for international series
- Chiranjeevi is 24/7 into Sye Raa now