Director Puri Jagannadh and hero Vijay Deverakonda have joined hands for an intense action drama set in the kickboxing backdrop. The film is being made as a pan-Indian project and the Hindi version is being released by Karan Johar.
Ever since the film was announced, there were speculations that Puri is considering Fighter as its title. Even Liger was rumored to be the film’s title. But it looks like the makers will be ending the suspense soon. The film’s co-producer Charmi took to Twitter last night and announced that the title will be announced soon.
Charmi also assured the fans that the film’s script has not been changed due to the circumstances amid the lockdown. Bollywood starlet Ananya Pandey is the film’s lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s to sport crazy look and role in his next
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam
- Official: After 7 years, Siddharth’s Tollywood comeback with Mahasamudram
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Rakul Preet’s brother’s second film is a crime thriller