It is no secret that Puri Jagannadh often visits Bangkok, Thailand to work on his scripts, and also to shoot some of his films. In fact, he has spent so much time in Thailand that he has become good friends with several local people in Bangkok, Phuket, and Pattaya.
Apparently, he hasn’t been visiting Thailand for a while now, and all of a sudden, he got a sweet surprise when some of his friends sent him a heartwarming message from Thailand urging him to come back to their country.
No wonder, Puri Jagannadh was thrilled to hear this, and stated that his friends in Thailand are like his family. The director is reportedly working on a script for Ram, and an official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title locked for Thalapathy65?
- TFI logs on to Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces
- Nagarjuna training in martial arts
- Young actress in talks for F3’s special dance number
- Kamal Haasan to step into Vijay’s shoes?
- Alia Bhatt begins prep for Shah Rukh Khan’s film