It is no secret that Puri Jagannadh often visits Bangkok, Thailand to work on his scripts, and also to shoot some of his films. In fact, he has spent so much time in Thailand that he has become good friends with several local people in Bangkok, Phuket, and Pattaya.
Apparently, he hasn’t been visiting Thailand for a while now, and all of a sudden, he got a sweet surprise when some of his friends sent him a heartwarming message from Thailand urging him to come back to their country.
No wonder, Puri Jagannadh was thrilled to hear this, and stated that his friends in Thailand are like his family. The director is reportedly working on a script for Ram, and an official announcement is expected to be made soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja wraps up Goa schedule
- Kiara Advani begins shooting for her female-centric film
- Vijay’s Bigil continues to make waves
- Kanchana 3 actress to debut in Bollywood
- Producer finalized for Balakrishna-Boyapati Srinu film
- Vijay Devarakonda lauds KTR’s swift action on a sensitive issue