Young hero Kiran Abbavaram, who made his acting debut with the youthful romantic drama, Raja Varu Rani Garu, has kick-started his next project today with a formal puja ceremony. The film has been interestingly titled ‘Sebastian P.C. 524’.
Hero’s night blindness forms the main crux of the film’s story. Namratha Darekar and Komali Prasad are the film’s heroines and debutant Balaji Sayyapureddy is the director. The film will be shot in a single schedule and it will be ready to hit screens in summer next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu’s FCUK seals its release date
- This is why Sukumar is brisking away with Pushpa’s shoot
- Review : Tandav – Hindi Series on Amazon Prime
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?