Aditi Rao Hydari, who impressed everyone with her debut film Sammohanam, confessed that she is eager work with ace filmmaker SS Rajamouli. The actress was answering a question during her interaction with her fans on Twitter, when she ended up saying that the maverick director is an epic storyteller.
Talking about Rajamouli, she said, “Epic story teller… would so so love to breathe life into his larger than life vision as an actor.” Interestingly, Rajamouli was all praise for her performance in Sammohanam and the actress was quite floored when she read Rajamouli’s tweet about her and the film.
Over the course of her career, Aditi Rao Hydari has worked with big names like Mani Ratnam and Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Now, it remains to be seen if her dream to work with Rajamouli comes true anytime soon or not. The actress will next be seen in Mani Ratnam’s Nawab and Sankalp Reddy’s space thriller.
— Aditi Rao Hydari (@aditiraohydari) June 30, 2018
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment