For many die-hard fans of Super Star Rajinikanth, July 22 is a Kabali Day as Thalaivar’s latest film, Kabali, has released today amid unprecedented euphoria. The film is off to some sensational opening numbers and it has already surpassed the overseas premiere record set by Rajamouli’s Baahubali.
While all the fans and film lovers across the globe are drenched in the Kabali mania, Rajamouli, on the other hand, is quite upset. The maverick director took to his Twitter profile this morning and said, “Missing kabaali FDFS?.. Stuck in shooting.. How i wish i could be there in the theatre engulfed by thalaiva mania…”
Poor Rajamouli and Baahubali team are shooting for The Conclusion and are missing all the festivities surrounding Kabali.
Missing kabaali FDFS?..
Stuck in shooting..
How i wish i could be there in the theatre engulfed by thalaiva mania…
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 22, 2016
- Acclaimed actor’s directorial debut soon in offing
- Special online promotions for Kaala
- Research for Pawan’s Kobali inspired Aravindha Sametha
- Vishal opens up about his political aspirations
- Sakshyam’s climax to be quite special