For many die-hard fans of Super Star Rajinikanth, July 22 is a Kabali Day as Thalaivar’s latest film, Kabali, has released today amid unprecedented euphoria. The film is off to some sensational opening numbers and it has already surpassed the overseas premiere record set by Rajamouli’s Baahubali.
While all the fans and film lovers across the globe are drenched in the Kabali mania, Rajamouli, on the other hand, is quite upset. The maverick director took to his Twitter profile this morning and said, “Missing kabaali FDFS?.. Stuck in shooting.. How i wish i could be there in the theatre engulfed by thalaiva mania…”
Poor Rajamouli and Baahubali team are shooting for The Conclusion and are missing all the festivities surrounding Kabali.
Missing kabaali FDFS?..
Stuck in shooting..
How i wish i could be there in the theatre engulfed by thalaiva mania…
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) July 22, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh buzz on Prabhas21 after star Bollywood heroine’s Insta story on Mahanati
- Young actress steals hearts with her gesture for migrants
- Mahesh reveals Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s striking title poster
- Mahesh Babu’s advice to makers on Sarkar Vaari Paata’s launch
- Not Vijay Deverakonda but this Mega hero was the first choice for WFL
- Mahesh Babu’s touching tweet for father Superstar Krishna