Superstar Rajinikanth has blessed the newly married couple Sneha and Prasanna by personally paying them a visit. He also gifted them a specially painted portrait of Raghavendra Swamy. Rajinikanth could not make it to their wedding and so he decided to pay the couple a personal visit. Sneha and Prasanna were overjoyed with the Superstar’s gesture.
Sneha and Prasanna were married at a grand ceremony on May 20th and the couple have been enjoying a wave of publicity and goodwill in the industry.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic