In December last year, Tamil stalwart actor Rajinikanth had left millions of his fans and well-wishers anxious by getting admitted to a hospital in Hyderabad. Amid rumours of testing positive for COVID-19, it was later revealed that Rajini was hospitalized due to extreme dehydration and high blood pressure levels.
Following Rajini’s hospitalization and 4 crew members testing Covid positive while shooting at Hyderabad’s RFC, Annaatthe’s shooting was stalled abruptly. It was only in the fourth week of March that Rajini had resumed shooting in Chennai. And the latest update is that the Thalaivar has flown in to Hyderabad this morning to resume Annaatthe’s next schedule.
Also starring Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh in lead roles, Annaatthe is being directed by Siva and produced under Sun Pictures banner. The film is slated for release on November 4.
Articles that might interest you:
- Speculations on NTR30 go viral ahead of announcement
- Tollywood stars heap praises on Sriram Venu
- Jathi Ratnalu director’s next with this star hero?
- Trisha’s political thriller to release on Hotstar
- Hyderabad girl Amrin Qureshi celebrates first b’day as an actress
- Prabhas’ sister takes a ride in his Lamborghini