In December last year, Tamil stalwart actor Rajinikanth had left millions of his fans and well-wishers anxious by getting admitted to a hospital in Hyderabad. Amid rumours of testing positive for COVID-19, it was later revealed that Rajini was hospitalized due to extreme dehydration and high blood pressure levels.
Following Rajini’s hospitalization and 4 crew members testing Covid positive while shooting at Hyderabad’s RFC, Annaatthe’s shooting was stalled abruptly. It was only in the fourth week of March that Rajini had resumed shooting in Chennai. And the latest update is that the Thalaivar has flown in to Hyderabad this morning to resume Annaatthe’s next schedule.
Also starring Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh in lead roles, Annaatthe is being directed by Siva and produced under Sun Pictures banner. The film is slated for release on November 4.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge
- Aamir Khan to grace Love Story’s pre-release event
- Top Bollywood star pays 8.25 lakhs for a rented flat with damp wall
- Prabhas launches 6 Teens hero Rohit’s Kalakaar’s teaser
- Sundeep Kishan, VI Anand’s new film launched
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: This candidate to be eliminated tonight?