Following PM Modi’s appeal to the whole country to help the government and health officials combat Coronavirus outbreak in India, a lot of celebrities have voiced their support for the ‘Janatha Curfew’ initiated by Modi on March 22. Starting from 7 am to 9 pm, the curfew is going to be implemented all over the country and only essential services will be operational during this time.
Meanwhile, several celebrities like Megastar Chiranjeevi, Pawan Kalyan, and Kamal Haasan have supported the initiative to break the transmission chain, and now the likes of Rajinikanth, Rajamouli, and NTR too have urged the people to do the same. All of them also stressed the importance of social distancing and isolation to stop the spread of Coronavirus.
Here’s what they said on Twitter :
— Rajinikanth (@rajinikanth) March 21, 2020
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) March 21, 2020
Self isolation and social distancing are the ultimate weapons in this fight against #Covid19. On March 22nd, let us do our bit to make #JanataCurfew successful. Stay home. Stay safe. That is the least we can do.
— Jr NTR (@tarak9999) March 21, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda