Super Star Rajinikanth had announced his entry into politics on December 31, 2017. Since then, fans and political circles have been eagerly waiting for his active stint in the Tamil Nadu political arena. However, even after announcing his political outfit, Rajini Makkal Mandram, the actor has stayed away from active politics.
Today, after the inaugural of his mentor and legendary Tamil director K Balachander’s statue at Kamal Haasan’s new office in Chennai, Rajini interacted with the media and announced that he will launch his political party ahead of the 2021 Tamil Nadu Assembly elections. Fans are already celebrating Rajini’s latest statement. Rajini will be wrapping up at least three movies before 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and Vijay’s year-end roundtable with top Bollywood stars
- Fresh speculation on Ravi Teja’s next
- Kalyan Ram to team up with this director again?
- Fans await Ilayaraja-Krishna Vamsi’s musical treat after 2 decades
- Yet another director under consideration for Andhadhun’s Telugu remake?
- Nani to work with a debutante director?