Super Star Rajinikanth had announced his entry into politics on December 31, 2017. Since then, fans and political circles have been eagerly waiting for his active stint in the Tamil Nadu political arena. However, even after announcing his political outfit, Rajini Makkal Mandram, the actor has stayed away from active politics.
Today, after the inaugural of his mentor and legendary Tamil director K Balachander’s statue at Kamal Haasan’s new office in Chennai, Rajini interacted with the media and announced that he will launch his political party ahead of the 2021 Tamil Nadu Assembly elections. Fans are already celebrating Rajini’s latest statement. Rajini will be wrapping up at least three movies before 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation