Even as she is awaiting the release of her latest Bollywood film, Marjaavaan, actress Rakul Preet has signed a new Bollywood film. Rakulwill be pleased the female lead opposite young Bollywood hero Arjun Kapoor in a film to be produced by popular Bollywood filmmaker Nikkhil Advani.
This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Kaashvi Nair, the daughter of noted filmmaker K Shashilal Nair who had earlier directed Shah Rukh Khan’s One 2 Ka 4. Apparently, the film is a cross-border drama, with plenty of coming-of-age elements. The film’s shoot has begun already. Rakul will also be announcing a few more projects in the coming weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi confirms the directors of his next two films
- Satyadev’s film gets decent TRP while Vijay Deverakonda’s movie falters
- Corona effect- Majority of theatres to shut down
- Raj Tarun signs another film with noted director
- Poll : Which of these senior directors should make a solid comeback?
- Film Trivia : Guess this Hindi actress whose first film was in Telugu?