Even as she is awaiting the release of her latest Bollywood film, Marjaavaan, actress Rakul Preet has signed a new Bollywood film. Rakulwill be pleased the female lead opposite young Bollywood hero Arjun Kapoor in a film to be produced by popular Bollywood filmmaker Nikkhil Advani.
This as-yet-untitled film will be directed by Kaashvi Nair, the daughter of noted filmmaker K Shashilal Nair who had earlier directed Shah Rukh Khan’s One 2 Ka 4. Apparently, the film is a cross-border drama, with plenty of coming-of-age elements. The film’s shoot has begun already. Rakul will also be announcing a few more projects in the coming weeks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t