As we all know that Ram Charan is currently giving finishing touches to his latest flick Govindudu Andari Vaadele. Once he is done with this film, he will move on to the Srinu Vytla project. But latest grapevine also reveals that Charan has okayed a script narrated by Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan.
This news was revealed by Kona himself during one of his interviews. Kona also revealed that this project will be a fun entertainer on the lines of Ready and Dookudu. Shooting of this film will go on floors in late 2015, and more details about the director and star cast will be revealed soon.
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan