NTR has wrapped up the crucial Bulgaria schedule for RRR, Rajamouli’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer which also features Ram Charan as the other lead. Charan didn’t take part in the Bulgaria schedule and looked after the promotions for his soon-to-release production venture, Sye Raa.
RRR’s next schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad after a few days of gap. Apparently, Charan will be having a busy late September and October, as he juggles both RRR’s shoot and Sye Raa’s promotions. At the moment, Charan is busy looking after the formalities for Sye Raa’s pre-release event which will be held on September 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings