NTR has wrapped up the crucial Bulgaria schedule for RRR, Rajamouli’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer which also features Ram Charan as the other lead. Charan didn’t take part in the Bulgaria schedule and looked after the promotions for his soon-to-release production venture, Sye Raa.
RRR’s next schedule will kick-start in Hyderabad after a few days of gap. Apparently, Charan will be having a busy late September and October, as he juggles both RRR’s shoot and Sye Raa’s promotions. At the moment, Charan is busy looking after the formalities for Sye Raa’s pre-release event which will be held on September 18.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement