Hero Ram Charan, who attained global stardom following RRR’s massive success, has added another feather in his cap. The Game Changer star has turned producer by floating his own production house, V Mega Pictures. Charan has joined hands with his friend Vikram (Vicky) of UV Creations for this joint venture.
Ram Charan is said to be particularly keen on introducing and backing new and young talent through his production house. Charan will be producing a series of small and even pan-India movies with unique and entertaining content. Both Charan and Vikram will also be partnering in other ventures like film distribution.
Charan is currently working in Shankar’s Game Changer. The political drama is slated for release in summer 2024. Charan will soon begin working on director Buchi Babu Sana’s period sports drama soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Intinti Ramayanam – Family drama that clicks to an extent
- Review : Vimanam – Partly engaging emotional drama
- Review : Takkar – Forgettable outing
- Review : Unstoppable – Comedy falls flat
- Found my Lav, says Varun Tej after engagement with Lavanya Tripathi
- Pic Talk: Kiran Abbavaram undergoes a massive transformation
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food