Energetic hero Ram, has been lying low as some of his past few films have not fared well at the box office. But these hard times have not stopped this talented actor from signing new films. He is currently shooting for ‘Pandaga Chesko’ in the direction of Gopichand Malineni and has now signed a project with director Kishore who made the recently released Second Hand.
Latest update is that the film will tentatively be titled Hari Katha. However, a confirmation is yet to be received. Keep watching this space for more updates on these projects.
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine
- Young heroes replacing Ram and Dulquer Salmaan?
- Trailer of Lakshmi’s NTR becomes a hot topic
- Niharika to work with star director