Energetic hero Ram, has been lying low as some of his past few films have not fared well at the box office. But these hard times have not stopped this talented actor from signing new films. He is currently shooting for ‘Pandaga Chesko’ in the direction of Gopichand Malineni and has now signed a project with director Kishore who made the recently released Second Hand.
Latest update is that the film will tentatively be titled Hari Katha. However, a confirmation is yet to be received. Keep watching this space for more updates on these projects.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court