Energetic hero Ram, has been lying low as some of his past few films have not fared well at the box office. But these hard times have not stopped this talented actor from signing new films. He is currently shooting for ‘Pandaga Chesko’ in the direction of Gopichand Malineni and has now signed a project with director Kishore who made the recently released Second Hand.
Latest update is that the film will tentatively be titled Hari Katha. However, a confirmation is yet to be received. Keep watching this space for more updates on these projects.
- Devadas to be the biggest ever US release for Nag & Nani
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film