The tall and handsome hunk from Daggubati clan, Rana celebrates his birthday today, 14th December. Just six films old, this star kid has already carved a niche for himself Tollywood and has gained recognition in Bollywood – a feat not many could pull off. Right from his debut as an ambitious and level headed youngster with political background in the film ‘Leader’, Rana has been noticed for his performance and sheer screen presence.
After a couple of commercially disappointing films in between, Rana bounced back with vengeance in Krish’s ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum. The film and his performance in it, both have got rave reviews from the film critics and audiences. Speaking on the occasion of his birthday, Rana said that he was lucky to be offered roles that were very different. He added that audience has proved that a good story along with strong characterization is always appreciated. He announced that he has recently forayed into Tamil films too and that his next film will be a bilingual. Here’s wishing Rana a very happy birthday.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun-Sukumar film to be shot in this picturesque Southeast Asian country
- Is this the reason behind Anushka’s exit from Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan?
- Controversial actress announces her entry into politics
- After Vijay, Nayanthara to romance this star hero?
- Suresh Babu reveals interesting details about Venky Mama
- NTR to team up with this star director once again?