The shooting for the highly-anticipated remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama Ayyappanum Koshiyum, kick-started on January 25. The film has Pawan Kalyan and Rana Daggubati pitted against each other. The first schedule is currently underway at Aluminium Factory in Hyderabad.
Now, this as-yet-untitled film’s team has just announced that Rana Daggubati has joined the film’s set today. Director Saagar K Chandra is canning intense action episodes featuring both Pawan and Rana under the supervision of noted stunt choreographer Dilip Subbarayan. The ongoing schedule will last for 10 days.
Star director Trivikram is penning the dialogues and screenplay for the movie. Naga Vamsi is bankrolling the project under Sithara Entertainments banner. Thaman is composing the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director