Yesterday, Telangana Excise police reportedly searched Ramanaidu Studios premises after being tipped off about a mysterious parcel that was delivered on Rana’s name. There were reports that the parcel might have contained narcotic substance.
Today, a leading national English daily published a story about the cops searching the Ramanaidu Studios, highlighting the narcotics part and linked it to the ongoing drug scandal. Rana took to Twitter this evening to trash all the rumors.
Rana posted a picture of the parcel and clarified that the parcel contained furniture for his room. He further told the media house to instead write about his films, TV shows and the Kabaddi and Boxing leagues. Of late, Rana is busy promoting his upcoming film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, which is releasing on August 11.
I have a film for release (had 2 earlier this yr) a top rated TVshow and am part of the Kabbadi and boxing seasons!! https://t.co/0GKLHKpYbE
— Rana Daggubati (@RanaDaggubati) August 4, 2017
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic