Before the pandemic, Bollywood used to have back-to-back 100 crores films. But with Covid, the entire scenario has changed, and most Hindi movies are struggling to reach this magical mark. The main issue is regarding content, and audiences are not accepting anything that is below par.
But star Bollywood hero Ranbir Kapoor did what no other Hindi hero could do. After the pandemic, Ranbir is the only Hindi hero to have two 100 crores nett films with Brahmastra and Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar. Out of three releases from Ranbir, two made it to the coveted 100 crores club.
While Brahmastra collected more than 200 crores nett, the rom-com Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar just breached this mark. Ranbir also has another release this year in the form of Animal. This Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s directorial has immense buzz among the audience, and it could be the potential third 100-crore film from Ranbir if the content is good.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : John Wick 4 – Impressive action extravaganza
- OTT Review : Yami Gautam’s Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga – Hindi film on Netflix
- Popular Bollywood producer to make a film with Jr. NTR?
- PKSDT: Fans hope this sentiment will continue
- Aha announces a documentary on Godavari
- This Tamil remake of superhit Telugu film gets a Telugu dubbed version on OTT
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food