It’s official now. After several weeks long speculations, the makers of young hero Raj Tarun’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Rangula Ratnam, have announced that the film will be hitting the screens during the Sankranthi festive season. The exact date of release will be announced soon.
Rangula Ratnam is being produced by Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios banner. Sri Ranjani is the film’s director and Maa Abbayi fame Chitra Shukla is the leading lady. PSV Garuda Vega fame Sricharan Pakala has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP