It’s official now. After several weeks long speculations, the makers of young hero Raj Tarun’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Rangula Ratnam, have announced that the film will be hitting the screens during the Sankranthi festive season. The exact date of release will be announced soon.
Rangula Ratnam is being produced by Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios banner. Sri Ranjani is the film’s director and Maa Abbayi fame Chitra Shukla is the leading lady. PSV Garuda Vega fame Sricharan Pakala has composed the music.
- Brahmaanandam’s son reveals his father’s health condition
- Nithya Menen reveals why she agreed to do Jayalalitha biopic
- Grand success meet fixed for F2
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam