It’s official now. After several weeks long speculations, the makers of young hero Raj Tarun’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Rangula Ratnam, have announced that the film will be hitting the screens during the Sankranthi festive season. The exact date of release will be announced soon.
Rangula Ratnam is being produced by Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios banner. Sri Ranjani is the film’s director and Maa Abbayi fame Chitra Shukla is the leading lady. PSV Garuda Vega fame Sricharan Pakala has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Sarileru’s Suryudivo Chandrudivo is a beautiful melody
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut