It’s official now. After several weeks long speculations, the makers of young hero Raj Tarun’s upcoming romantic entertainer, Rangula Ratnam, have announced that the film will be hitting the screens during the Sankranthi festive season. The exact date of release will be announced soon.
Rangula Ratnam is being produced by Nagarjuna under Annapurna Studios banner. Sri Ranjani is the film’s director and Maa Abbayi fame Chitra Shukla is the leading lady. PSV Garuda Vega fame Sricharan Pakala has composed the music.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna