It’s well known that talented actress Rashmika Mandanna will soon be debuting in Bollywood with Siddharth Malhotra’s soon-to-commence spy thriller, Mission Majnu. Ahead of the film’s commencement, Rashmika has been camping in Mumbai for the last two weeks on a new mission.
Apparently, Rashmika is currently doing a workshop to perfect her Hindi. The Kodagu beauty plans to dub for herself in Hindi and she’s leaving no stone unturned to bring in perfection. Apart from Mission Majnu, Rashmika has also signed her second Bollywood film. Titled Deadly, the film also feature Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and veteran actress Neena Gupta.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album