It’s well known that talented actress Rashmika Mandanna will soon be debuting in Bollywood with Siddharth Malhotra’s soon-to-commence spy thriller, Mission Majnu. Ahead of the film’s commencement, Rashmika has been camping in Mumbai for the last two weeks on a new mission.
Apparently, Rashmika is currently doing a workshop to perfect her Hindi. The Kodagu beauty plans to dub for herself in Hindi and she’s leaving no stone unturned to bring in perfection. Apart from Mission Majnu, Rashmika has also signed her second Bollywood film. Titled Deadly, the film also feature Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and veteran actress Neena Gupta.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral: Adorable pic of The Elephant Whisperers’ couple with Oscar wins the hearts of netizens
- Review : Das Ka Dhamki – Entertains Partly
- Review : Rangamarthanda – Watchable tale of a theatre artist
- Review : Geeta Sakshigaa : A mediocre courtroom drama
- Rajamouli, Prashanth Neel for NTR30 launch?
- Crazy Buzz: Oscar-winning musician to score music for Rs. 100 crores budget film
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food