It’s well known that talented actress Rashmika Mandanna will soon be debuting in Bollywood with Siddharth Malhotra’s soon-to-commence spy thriller, Mission Majnu. Ahead of the film’s commencement, Rashmika has been camping in Mumbai for the last two weeks on a new mission.
Apparently, Rashmika is currently doing a workshop to perfect her Hindi. The Kodagu beauty plans to dub for herself in Hindi and she’s leaving no stone unturned to bring in perfection. Apart from Mission Majnu, Rashmika has also signed her second Bollywood film. Titled Deadly, the film also feature Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan and veteran actress Neena Gupta.
Articles that might interest you:
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US