Mass hero, Ravi Teja has completed 20 years in the film industry today. Started his career as an associate director, Ravi Teja later transformed into an actor and did many memorable character roles.
His first film as hero, titled, Nee Kosam under the direction of Srinu Vaitla released on the same day two decades ago. Ravi Teja got his first break with 2001 released Puri Jagan’s directional Itlu Sravani Subramanyam and since then, there is no looking back for this Mass Maharaja as he has given many hits like Idiot, Power, Mirapakai, and several other films.
Currently, Ravi Teja is working on films like Disco Raja and Krack. These films will release in 2020. Here’s wishing him all the best for his future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero’s daughter starts prepping for her big debut
- Seerat Kapoor all set to for a major transformation
- Lockdown Review : Sufiyum Sujathyum- Malayalam film on Amazon prime
- Akshay Kumar takes a daring step with his new film
- Poll : Will TV and digital platforms be only option for entertainment in future?
- Pawan Kayan to produce Charan’s next?