Mass hero, Ravi Teja has completed 20 years in the film industry today. Started his career as an associate director, Ravi Teja later transformed into an actor and did many memorable character roles.
His first film as hero, titled, Nee Kosam under the direction of Srinu Vaitla released on the same day two decades ago. Ravi Teja got his first break with 2001 released Puri Jagan’s directional Itlu Sravani Subramanyam and since then, there is no looking back for this Mass Maharaja as he has given many hits like Idiot, Power, Mirapakai, and several other films.
Currently, Ravi Teja is working on films like Disco Raja and Krack. These films will release in 2020. Here’s wishing him all the best for his future projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick