Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja had to face the ire of angry Telangana activists today during the shooting of his upcoming movie ‘Daruvu’. Shooting was going on at RTC Hospital near Tarnaka when some people stormed the sets shouting slogans in support of Telangana. Tensions rose after arguments between both sides broke out and the activists went on a rampage, damaging furniture and other equipment.
Police intervened to sort out the issue and shooting was cancelled for the day. Tapsee is the heroine in this film and the movie is said to be a socio fantasy entertainer.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?