Mass action entertainers specialist Boyapati Srinu has a strong penchant for picturising high-voltage action sequences in all his movies. He is continuing the same tradition in his most eagerly awaited project with Ram Charan.
Recently, Boyapati Srinu had canned a spectacular fight sequence in a festival backdrop at a film studio in Hyderabad. The entire sequence surpassed the team’s expectations and it is said to be one of the major highlights in RC12.
RC12’s latest schedule kick-started in Azerbaijan yesterday. This schedule will last for 25 days and several grand action-peaked scenes will be shot on Ram Charan, Vivek Oberoi, Prasanth and other lead actors.
Kiara Advani is the heroine in RC12. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the project with a whopping budget. RC12 is slated for release during the next Sankranthi festive season.
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again
- Second trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Nawab to be out soon
- Devadas’ trailer assures a laugh riot in theaters
- Star director unveils title poster for Jayalalithaa biopic
- Saaho star blessed with a baby girl