Her comeback into cinema was much publicized. While Renu Desai announced that she will be back into films, it was eventually revealed that she will play a key role in Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ upcoming film based on Tiger Nageswara Rao, the notorious Stuartpuram Robber
The latest is that the actress may not be part of the film anymore. Having been roped in to play the role of Hemalatha Lavanam, daughter of the well-known poet Gurram Joshua, we hear that the actress has walked out of the film.
It is to be seen how things pan out for her and if she will be eventually convinced to be part of the film. Reasons for her exit are unknown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Krithi Shetty – It was hard to match up Ram’s energy
- Senior renowned critic Srihari passes away
- Latest update on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s next song
- Vijayendra Prasad’s update on Mahesh-Rajamouli film upsets fans
- Krithi Shetty says this about Mahesh Babu and Ram Charan