Her comeback into cinema was much publicized. While Renu Desai announced that she will be back into films, it was eventually revealed that she will play a key role in Bellamkonda Sreenivas’ upcoming film based on Tiger Nageswara Rao, the notorious Stuartpuram Robber
The latest is that the actress may not be part of the film anymore. Having been roped in to play the role of Hemalatha Lavanam, daughter of the well-known poet Gurram Joshua, we hear that the actress has walked out of the film.
It is to be seen how things pan out for her and if she will be eventually convinced to be part of the film. Reasons for her exit are unknown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool