An untitled film starring Rishi, Ajay, Kranthi and Iraa was launched earlier today in Annapurna Studios, Hyderabad. Nagaraju T is going to direct the film and G V Reddy is producing it. The film is said to be a love and action entertainer. Talking at the movie’s launch, Rishi said, “I am glad that I am working in a Telugu film after a brief gap. I am playing a key role in this film and I wish the entire team a big success.” Rishi was recently seen in negative roles in Uu Kodathara Ulikki Padathara and Endhukante Premanta. Ajay is also playing an important role in the film. It’s the second film for Kranthi, who’ll soon be seen in an off beat film titled ‘Mallela Theeram’, The film’s principal shooting will begin in November and the makers are planning to wrap up the entire shooting by December and release the film in the last week of January.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly