Recently, RX100 fame Kartikeya’s latest film, a Telugu-Tamil bilingual titled Hippi, had a grand launch in Hyderabad. After a few days of shoot in Hyderabad, the film’s team will fly to Sri Lanka for a major schedule.
As per the latest updates, Kartikeya will be romancing too young girls hailing from Mumbai. The film’s makers have roped in newbies Digangana Suryavanshi and Jazba Singh as the leading ladies. While Digangana had acted in a few Hindi soap operas in the past, Jazba Singh is a model in the Mumbai fashion scene.
Tamil filmmaker TM Krishna is directing Hippi and Kabali and Theri producer Kalaipuli S Thanu is bankrolling this project.
- Heroine reveals how ‘Metoo’ movement has cost her career
- Dhanush-Sai Pallavi’s Maari 2’s Telugu trailer to be out shortly
- Telangana Election Results : Celeb Reactions
- 96 to be remade in Kannada now
- Nandamuri Suhasini loses in Kukkatpally