Yesterday, there were reports that RX100 hero Kartikeya’s long-delayed movie, Supari, is gearing up for release finally. Kartikeya had played a key role in the movie. However, the film has now landed in a controversy.
Kartikeya took to Twitter and alleged that Supari is not his film. “It was supposed to be DEMO shoot for a movie which the director said would start soon but never started. Now shots of that demo are used for some other movie and being picturised as if i acted in it. I request them to stop this nonsense,” Kartikeya tweeted.
On the other hand, Supari’s producer Venu told the media that Kartikeya did act in the movie and even dubbed for his role. “It’s not right to disown my movie just because he has attained stardom now,” said the producer. We will have to wait and see how this controversy unfolds in future.
This is fake.Its not my https://t.co/NHhJAc1kU6 was supposed to be DEMO shoot for a movie which the director said would start soon but never started .Now shots of that demo are used for some other movie and being picturised as if i acted in it.I request them to stop this nonsense pic.twitter.com/tXhdPTKWdr
— Kartikeya (@ActorKartikeya) September 3, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda and Shyam Singha Roy on OTT: When and where to watch?
- Not Alia or Kriti but Rakul Preet is the busiest actress in India
- Crazy Malayalam film wraps up its shoot
- One more film of star heroine goes to OTT
- Sumanth’s Malli Modalaindi confirms its OTT release
- Unstoppable With NBK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu’s episode