Fans and well-wishers were shell-shocked when reports of hero Sai Dharam Tej getting injured and losing consciousness in a road accident went viral on social media this evening. Pictures of the Mega hero lying in an unconscious state while being taken to the hospital have been going viral non-stop, leaving everyone anxious.
And here comes a huge sigh of relief. The doctors treating Sai Dharam Tej at Medicover Hospital in Madhapur have just told the media that the actor has regained consciousness after undergoing treatment and that his condition is currently stable. The doctors further assured that the injuries are not too serious and that there is nothing to worry about his life.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan: Haven’t seen any footage of RRR
- I’ll have a special screening of Love Story: Aamir Khan
- Balakrishna’s touching gesture to cancer-ridden little girl
- Thalapathy Vijay’s shocker: Files case against parents
- Huge cutout of Sharwanand at Raju Gari Thota becomes a hot topic
- Aamir Khan, Naga Chaitanya participate in Green India Challenge