Sailaja Reddy Alludu opened to some good collections all over on the 13th of September. The film has completed one week of its run and the latest we hear is that it has made a total share of 3.75 crores in the Nizam area.
The film is yet to get into the safe zone and the collections from this weekend will be a key for the makers to see where they stand. Some areas like East Godavari have already broken even because of the good word of mouth.
Maruthi directs this film which has Anu Emanuel and Ramy Krishna in other lead roles.
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this week?
- Suspense continues over RC12’s title
- Bollywood star to remake Kanchana?
- Ajith’s Viswasam nearing its completion
- Curiosity raises over Antariksham’s teaser