If reports are to be believed, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan who looked set to star in the Hindi remake of Thalapathy Vijay’s Master has rejected the project.
Initially, it was heard Salman had agreed to star in the remake but that wasn’t to be. He has apparently decided not remake the film in Hindi.
With Salman Khan opting out, the Hindi remake of Master is all but shelved.
Meanwhile, rumors are rife that Salman Khan has agreed to star in the Telugu remake of Lucifer. If this speculations turns to reality, we could get to see Chiranjeevi and Salman Khan sharing the screen space. This film has been titled Godfather and it hit the floors very recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu director ties the knot
- After Vikram Nithiin to release this biggie in Telugu
- Interview : Shouree Chandrashekhar T Ramesh – We made a significant screenplay change in Butta Bomma
- Official: Trisha to romance Vijay in Thalapathy 67
- Official: This is how much Netflix offered for SSMB 28’s OTT rights
- Samantha’s stylish look from Citadel series goes viral