If reports are to be believed, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan who looked set to star in the Hindi remake of Thalapathy Vijay’s Master has rejected the project.
Initially, it was heard Salman had agreed to star in the remake but that wasn’t to be. He has apparently decided not remake the film in Hindi.
With Salman Khan opting out, the Hindi remake of Master is all but shelved.
Meanwhile, rumors are rife that Salman Khan has agreed to star in the Telugu remake of Lucifer. If this speculations turns to reality, we could get to see Chiranjeevi and Salman Khan sharing the screen space. This film has been titled Godfather and it hit the floors very recently.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad
- Rana’s ‘Blitz of Daniel Shekar’ from Bheemla Nayak gets a date
- Akhanda’s first single to be out tomorrow