It looks like Bollywood superstar Salman Khan is determined to conquer the southern box-office. His Dabangg 3 is slated to release in Tamil and Telugu in a grand manner on December 20. And now, Salman and his director Prabhu Deva have roped in popular Tamil hero Bharath for a key role in their next film, Radhe.
Bharath took to Twitter last night and thanked Prabhu Deva for such a huge opportunity. Bharath is well known to Telugu audiences for his roles in movies such as Premisthe, Shankar’s Boys and Mahesh Babu’s Spyder. Radhe marks the third cooperation between Salman and Prabhu Deva, after Wanted and Dabangg 3. The film is slated to release for Eid 2020.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another bold film
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now