A day after Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s tragic demise, Abhinav Kashyap, the director of Salman Khan’s superhit cop drama, Dabangg, accused Salman and his brothers Arbaaz and Sohail and father Salim Khan of ruining his career using their money power and PR machinery. Abhinav’s Facebook post went viral and caused a huge stir in Bollywood circles and even enraged movie lovers.
Now, Salman’s brother and actor Arbaaz Khan threatened to take legal action against Abhinav Kashyap. Talking to a national news daily, Arbaaz said that his family has had no communication with Abhinav since Dabangg 2 began. “We parted ways professionally. Don’t know where all this (accusations) coming from. We are taking legal action,” Arbaaz Khan said.
Yesterday, Salman’s father Salim Khan responded to Abhinav’s accusations, saying that they are not worth his time. “Let him do whatever he wants, I am not going to waste time in reacting to what he says,” the veteran screenwriter told an English daily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise
- When Ramoji Rao personally received SP Balasubrahmanyam at airport