Natasimham Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Lakshmi Narasimha was a massive success when it released in 2004 and the movie was widely appreciated. Now after all these years, this successful movie is going to be remade in Hindi and Sanjay Dutt will be the hero. Sources say that discussions are at an advanced stage regarding this.
K.S.Ravikumar will be the director of this movie and sources say that Sanjay Dutt himself might produce the film. The massive success of south Indian remakes in Bollywood has spawned a keen interest in the hit films of Telugu and Tamil industries.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble