The audio launch of Stylish star Allu Arjun’s new flick Sarainodu is going to be held on February 14 in Hyderabad. Director Boyapati Srinu and producer Allu Aravind have decided to release the album on the eve of Valentine’s Day.
We have already reported that the first look poster and teaser of Sarainodu will be revealed on the occasion of Sankranthi. The film will be high on action and entertainment akin to Boyapati’s previous films. Starring Rakul Preet Singh and Catherine Tresa as the female leads, the film also has a raunchy item number of Disha Patani.
Sources reveal that SS Thaman has recorded fantastic tunes for the film and Allu Arjun’s dance movements will elevate the album to the next level. The film is slated to hit the screens this summer.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic