Released on November 7, start Tamil actor-director duo Vijay and AR Murugadoss’ Tamil political drama Sarkar, has finally breached the $1 million mark in the US. The film has taken a little over 2 weeks to achieve this feat. The film’s theatrical run in overseas almost over.
However, Sarkar might end up as a disappointing venture for its US distributors. Thanks to the high costs involved, Sarkar could barely manage to reach the break even mark only in the twin Telugu states and Karnataka. The film will be a loss venture in Tamil Nadu at other major overseas destinations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Aladdin – Visually Impressive
- Akhil’s fourth film launched formally
- Yet another Jabardasth comedian turns hero
- Full Winners List with Majority : Andhra Pradesh Assembly Election 2019 Results (teluguin.com)
- RRR actress is Times Most Desirable Woman